Introduce yourself to the WhalerDAO community!
I’ll start. Hey everyone my name is Zefram, and I’m deeply interested in decentralized finance and governance. I’ve been developing a bunch of Ethereum dApps:
- Betoken, a decentralized hedge fund managed by a meritocratic community governance system. Probably the first for-profit DAO on Ethereum (humblebrag lol)
- Fantastic12, which lets you turn any Discord channel into a DAO. F12 DAOs support gasless voting, membership & treasury management, ragequitting, and interacting with Gitcoin.
- 88mph, a fixed-interest-rate yield protocol that lets users earn upfront fixed-rate returns on their stablecoins and other tokens (LINK, SNX, LEND, etc.). It sits on top of Compound, Aave, Curve, and yEarn.
I’ve also been doing research into DAO governance models, which I post on my personal blog at zeframlou.com. Here are some good ones:
- Why Voting Tokens Are F**king Horrible, And 4 Ways to Fix Them
- DAOmesh: Large-scale collaboration through a network of small DAOs connected by bounties
I’ve been involved with other DAOs such as MetaCartel and Raid Guild. And now I’m summoning WhalerDAO because I believe the world is in a bad place right now where we can’t even stop cheating and killing each other for one second, let alone face the existential crises like climate change and artificial general intelligence. I also believe that with the power of DeFi and DAOs we have a chance to jumpstart social change and save the world.